Monday, December 22, 2008

A Day with Janet Mudge



Silva and I were lucky enough to visit our good friend, and owner of Lidcombe, Janet Mudge. She has a beautiful 200 acre property in Singleton, were she has a breeding program running. She also has a number of dressage horses in work. Janet is the only owner that has supported us from Australia with a horse. She sent Lidcombe over to the Sates when we first went over in 2006. Silva, Ashley Day, (Silva's old working pupil), and I were lucky enough to see Lidcombe's mum, Bella, with her new born baby that is by Saaleck, (photo above - Bella and foal, Janet Mudge, Silva and Ashley Day). This little foal looked fantastic. He definitely had that look about him that reminded me of Lidcombe.

The rest of the day was spent with Silva shaking Ray Prices hand...


And me giving the second love of my life a big kiss... Fair Fiona W.



-Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment