Millbrook Horse Trials turned on superb weather for a very successful horse trials this year. It was good to ride a fantastic group of horses throughout the levels - they all competed beyond my expectations. I was thrilled with my group of up and coming horses moving up a level for the first time: New Cadet, Crackerjack, Partyboy, and Cold Harbor. It was also a great feeling riding a few of the old faithfuls around the testing advanced track.
- Remington, owned by Densey Juvonen, 2nd Advanced A
- Neville Bardos, owned by the Neville Bardos Syndicate, 4th, Advanced A
- Ying Yang Yo, owned by Faye and Eliza Woolfe, 6th, Advanced B
- Cold Harbor, Dana and Manny Diemer, 11th Advanced B
- Crackerjack, owned by Colin Davidson, 13th Open Intermediate A
- Partyboy, owned by Fernanda Kellogg and Nick Myers, 10th Open Preliminary A
- Steady Eddie, Gretchen & George Wintersteen, Denise Lahey & Pierre Colin, 6th OP B
- Quinn Himself, owned by Bonnie Stedt, 3rd ON A
- New Cadet, owned by Anne Hennessey, 9th, ON B
Next week we're very much looking forward to getting the young horses out at Waredaca Horse Trials in Maryland. It's one of those summers where too much eventing is not nearly enough.