Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Silva's Lesson on Rosa Cha W with Debbie McDonald

I had a fabulous lesson with Debbie McDonald yesterday. Debbie really is amazing and I so much enjoy working with her. She picks up on the smallest little things and it makes such a big difference. The biggest thing I got out of the lesson yesterday was that I need to sit lighter. My natural inclination is to sit deep and drive with my seat; when Rosa was younger that is what I had to do, but now I have to trust her more and let her work without helping her so much. You will see in the video what a huge difference it made, especially in the pirouettes.

 I am very excited about the weekend: we have the jog tomorrow at 3pm and we will have our times for for the PSG and Intermediaire 1 after the jog! I will keep you posted!!

   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pql8pJoeyf0 

 Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment