|Hard at work braiding|
We had a great past weekend at Ride for Life. It turns out I am a pretty good groom! Since I am not showing I did a lot of the braiding and grooming for the girls. Scout , Kymmy and Pam Murphy all showed and as usual Kymmy and Scout rode my horses so well. I am very proud when I watch my girls ride!!
Kymmy rode Rigoletto (Tony) , Just a Flirt, Rio Royale ,Hot Date (Hayden) and Sir Eastwood (Woody).
- Tony won not only second and third level but also the high point Hanoverian award .
- Just a Flirt placed third in first level.
- Rio Royale won training level with a big score of 70%.
- Hot Date won his second level test and was second in the third level behind Tony.
- Woody won first level with big competition.
- Eddy was such a star: so honest and Scout rode him so well!! They placed fifth in training level.
- Ellen Kettler's Dhouble Scoop is just a dream horse. They were second and third in first level, up against a lot of competition.