Saturday, August 23, 2014

Silva Arrives in France for WEG


Our Hotel
A long flight and two buses later, I have finally arrived in Chantilly. It is unbelievably beautiful here and I am so lucky to be living the life we are living at the moment! Marilyn Little was nice enough to pick me up from CDG airport, which is where I took the two buses to, and we drove to the stables. They are in a castle! Unbelievable!

The horses had a good workout early this morning and were relaxing when I arrived. They look very happy - how could anyone not be at that place). The riders are in Paris and Normandy today for the registration and things.

I drove Boyd and Phillip's car to the hotel and had a chance to have a nap and relax after all that travel. I will post more pics and a blog tomorrow!

 -Silva

The view from our room!

No comments:

Post a Comment