Friday, January 9, 2015

Silva Martin and Rosa Cha W to Take Part in USEF Dressage Observation & Strategic Training Session with Robert Dover



I am thrilled to share the news that Rosa Cha W and I have received a spot for the USEF Dressage Observation & Strategic Training Session with Robert Dover, US Chef d’Equipe/Technical Advisor, at HavenSafe Farm South in Wellington, FL on January 27-28. (Sorry, this session is closed to auditors and the press).


We took part in a training session with Robert in Gladstone, NJ last fall and learned so much, and I am especially thrilled, given the events of the past year, to be able to take part in this session in Wellington. It will be nearly a year since being a member of the Nations Cup Team, which was one of the major highlights of my career as a rider, and I am so excited to riding alongside other talented high performance riders like Adrienne Lyle, Chris Hickey and Caroline Roffman less than a year after my head injury. It is exciting to be back in their company and I am looking forward to seeing what Rosa and I can accomplish this year.


Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment