Monday, April 13, 2009

Plantation Field



Photo of 'Forotten Emblem', owned by Nina Gardner, compliments of Dr. Steve Burkowitz


I was back home in Pennsylvania on the weekend competing at the local Plantation Field Horse Trials where I rode five horses in total in the training and prelim divisions.

It was my first ride of the year on Melissa Studenberg's mare 'Aberjoy'. She was great, finishing 4th in the prelim. I hope to compete her in a couple of months at the Bromont Three-Day Event in Quebec, Canada. The rest of the weekend was spent riding some of the up and coming training horses, that all ran well.

Next weekend is a big one for me, with four horses entered in the advanced at Fair Hill: 'Remington' and 'Benwald', and then two new rides called 'Rock on Rose' and 'In The Beat', both owned by none other than Bruce Davidson. I am also riding a bunch of other horses in the intermediate, prelim and novice.

Until then, all the best!

-Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment