Monday, April 25, 2011

Greetings from the Kentucky Horse Park and the Rolex Kentucky CCI****!

Remington’s personal assistant, Lindsey Taylor

Grazing near the Squirrel jump

Remington arrived safe and sound at the Kentucky Horse Park this afternoon to compete in his 3rd career four-star event. I hopped on him and went for a relaxing stroll and we’re ready for tomorrow’s first serious dressage tune-up before the event. Silva’s flying in tomorrow and I’ll probably just work Remi once and keep him fresh for the dressage. I think we’re number 19 in the draw which probably means we’ll do our test mid-Thursday sometime, (official times coming after Wednesday’s jog).

Remi shipped well and looks ready to take on the big event. I’m feeling pretty confident with Remi and I’m in familiar territory; last year he put in a stellar performance to come 12th and I’m hoping to outdo that this year.

Stay tuned for more exciting news and photos from Rolex Kentucky!

-Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment