Monday, April 25, 2011

Lillian Pink SOLD!!

I wish to congratulate Sydney Solomon from Maryland for the purchase of Lillian Pink. Sydney is a young up and coming rider who gets on very well with Lilly and I wish her all the best in her future partnership with Lilly. 

Dr. Laurie Cameron was the proud breeder and owner of Lilly. Laurie placed this fantastic mare with us right from the beginning, I broke her in as a three year old and then started her very successful competition career.  One of my assistant riders, Caitlin Silliman, also contributed in the production of Lilly, competing her a couple times for Laurie.

Lilly is a six year old chestnut mare by the super sire Le Primeur. She has a fantastic competition record highlighted by wins at the preliminary level at Maryland Horse Trials and Waradaca Horse Trials. I wish to thank Laurie for placing this great horse with us for the last couple of years.

Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment