Monday, May 6, 2013

MCTA Horse Trials

Boyd reports from the sidelines: 

Caitlin on Ray Price with Amy and Me
With my surgery having taken place on Wednesday, I decided to sideline myself for last weekend's MCTA horse trials.  Most of the young horses had an outing with my 4-star riding assistant Caitlin, along with eventionTV host Dommy Schramm.

Ray & Wally
It was a great opportunity to watch the horses that I usually ride competing with these two in the tack.  I must say that all the horses ooze with class, and it's very exciting to think how awesome they could all be in a couple of years. Both Dom and Caitlin did a stellar job not only competing the horses, but putting up with me heckling from the sidelines.

Caitlin and High Aspirations
Windurra Results:

Prelim A, SBF Cortez, owned by Denise Lahey and Pierre Colin, 10th

Prelim A, Ballyneety, owned by George and Gretchen Wintersteen, 12th

Prelim B, Brewster, owned by Cuyler and Katie Walker, 4th

Training B, Welcome Shadow, owned by Craig and Gloria Callen, 4th

Training B, HH Lancaster, owned by Ron and Densey Juvonan, Art and Justina Dodge, 11th

Novice C, High Aspirations, owned by Carolyn Blitz, 9th

Open Beginner Novice, Ray Price, owned by Amy Lindgren and Boyd Martin, 1st

Open Beginner Novice, Wallaroo, owned by Amy Lindgren and Boyd Martin, 7th

For all results click here

No comments:

Post a Comment