Monday, September 30, 2013

Windurra featured in Dressage Today's Post Card from Dressage at Devon

Longtime journalist Nancy Jaffer caught up with Boyd at DAD, and also talks about being a fan of Rosa Cha W in her "Post Card from Dressage at Devon":

"Silva Martin, wife of Olympic eventer Boyd Martin, has been showing a legion of horses. The one that caught my eye is Rosa Cha W, sixth in the I-1 freestyle with 68.475 percent. Rosa is a homebred, imagine that, and there's quite a story behind her dam, as Boyd will tell you.
Boyd was on hand at the show to ride in a 5-year-old class and sign autographs, as well as to support Silva. He was surprised to see me there, since I had been interviewing him last week at the Plantation Field International Horse Trials. I'm guessing he thought I only cover eventing; I hope he didn't think I was stalking him!

We had a good chat about Rosa's background. See, there still are bargain horses around, and American-bred, yet."
For the complete story and an audio interview with Boyd, follow the link:


http://www.equisearch.com/news/nancy_jaffer/postcard-2013-dressage-at-devon/?utm_source=EquiSearchNL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment