Monday, February 2, 2009

Silva Riding Prosecco


I am very exited to have Prosecco as a new competition and sales horse.
Prosecco, (Pik Donnerhall – Rivellino xx – Marlon xx) is a 10-year-old Westfalen gelding owned by Michael and Denise Rotko, from Pennsylvania. I am very thankful to Michael and Denise for giving me this wonderful horse to show, especially because it gives me another FEI horse.

Prosecco is a pleasure to work with every day; he is easy going and fun to ride. I am very exited to show him for the first time at the Wellington Classic this coming weekend, where I am going to show him in Fourth level to start with. That gives me a chance get get to know him better without too much pressure.

Later I will be showing Prosecco at the Palm Beach Dressage Derby, on February 26-March 1, in PSG and Intermediaire 1.

-Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment