Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shares Still Available in Rosa Cha W Syndicate!

I would again like to extend the invitation to join the Rosa Cha W syndicate. We started the syndicate last year when Rosa was a real baby, and she is growing up fast and is turning into a top class competitor. I know that Rosa will go all the way, and it is so much fun to watch her improve and move up the levels.

Rosa is already qualified for the Championships for 6-Year-Olds after only two starts. We won the Markel Qualifier at the Spring challenge two weeks ago with 76%. Her plan for the rest of the season is to show in third level and the 6-year-old classes and I am hoping to be very competitive in the 6-year-old championships at DRESSAGE AT DEVON in September and at the USEF National Young Horse Finals in Kentucky at the end of the year.



The way she is developing, I think she will be ready for her first Prix St. Georges by the end of next year. I would love to have you join Rosa and me on our journey up to Grand Prix!

For more information please click here, and call directly to discuss your interest in this amazing horse.
610 806 2721

Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment