Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday at the Global Dressage Festival





We had a great day and a great finish to our Florida season! Rosa was amazing again today. I cannot put into words how proud I am of my little mare! She is was the youngest horse in a very competitive field of 19 horses in the International CDI Intermediare 1. 


Rosa tried her heard out for me once again! We had a little mistake in our first canter pirouette , which is fine because it is only a question of strength. We finished fourth again today and I could not be happier!
 

It was so nice to have some of Rosa's and my fan club here cheering us on. I am so lucky to have such amazing people around me who believe in me and give me so much confidence! I could not do anything I do without my amazing supporters and friends! I also have to thank Kymmy and Gracia for being so unbelievably helpful and supportive! Those two girls have been working unbelievably hard the last few months and I am very lucky to have both of them, they always have my back!

Kymmy also rode a very nice PSG today and scored 63.4%!! She and Markie are improving with every test.
 
 
Our fun time in Florida is now over and we are starting our journey home to Pennsylvania in the morning.

Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment