Thursday, October 23, 2014

Silva and Rosa Selected to Ride with Robert Dover


I am thrilled to have been selected to ride in the USEF Dressage Observation & Strategic Planning Session with Robert Dover (US Chef d’Equipe/Technical Advisor) at USET Headquarters – Hamilton Farm (Gladstone, NJ) on November 3-4 (Monday & Tuesday). 

This is a very exciting opportunity and is especially meaningful after all that I have been through this year. I really feel like Rosa and I have made it back to the level that we were at before my head injury, and would love to take this opportunity to thank my friends, family, assistant riders and staff, the members of the Rosa Cha Syndicate, and my faithful sponsors: Ariat,  Attwood Equestrian Surfaces, Charles Owen, Ecogold, Majyk Equipe, Middy 'N Me, Purina, Smartpak Equine, Revita-Vet, and Stuebben Saddlery. 

-Silva

Note: This session is closed to auditors, except for family, horse owners and grooms.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Silva! I am very happy for you. Your recovery is nothing short of a miracle. (And a lot of hard work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy for you Silva. Well done! Gail

    ReplyDelete