Monday, August 16, 2010

Sea Lord is Getting Ready for his First CDI!

Sea Lord and I are heading to our first CDI at Saugerties, NY this coming weekend! I am very much looking forward to riding him at the CDI. He has been working very well and he is getting more and more confident in both tests. I also feel like he has become a lot stronger just in the last month. We took our last lesson with Jessica before the show this morning. Here is a little bit of the lesson:



I will also be riding Rosa Cha, Duvent and Comet at Saugerties. Rosa Cha is going in her first real competition: she is showing in the East Coast Riders Cup in training level. Comet is showing in the East Coast Riders Cup in third level and Duvent is showing in the East Coast Riders Cup in second level.

I will keep you updated from the show!

-Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment