Monday, June 4, 2012

Silva to Show Jacky Kinney's Domino at PVDA Ride for Life



I am riding a wonderful horse named Domino for Jacky Kinney. Domino is a 10-year old Danish wamblood gelding. I have been working with Domino and Jacky for a few years on and off now and I love riding and training this horse: he is super talented and very smart and at the same time he has the biggest heart!
Jacky, a professional rider from Maryland who has ridden successfully to the Grand Prix level, bought Domino as a two-year-old and has done most of his training herself. I very much enjoy helping the pair of them!
For the first time Domino has been with me for a few months, since Jacky hurt her knee falling off a young horse. When she asked me if I would show Domino for her, of course I said I would love to! Domino and I will be showing at the PVDA Ride For Life at the end of the month in fourth level.
I am having a blast with him!
-Silva

1 comment:

  1. What a small world, I rode at Fallow Fields Farm with Jackys mother Joan!
    Joan was the first woman to get her USDF Bronze riding aside on a TB she trained. These two ladies are so talented in so many ways and excellent role models.

    ReplyDelete