Friday, June 13, 2014

Silva's Enjoying her Trip to Germany

Having fun in Germany and enjoying catching up with some syndicate members

I MADE IT!! Which for me is exiting since this was my first flight since my injury . I traveled over for the Luhmuehlen CCI**** with Evie Dutton , who was nice enough to pick me up at home and keep an eye on me during our trip.

It is so nice to be in my home country. I just finished breakfast and I are a ridiculous amount of food. So yummy!!

We had a good day Wednesday, with both of Boyd's horses and Phillip's horse passing the jog. Otis was a little full of himself yesterday, but he's a cross-country machine so there's still hope for him to climb up the leaderboard. Here's hoping Shamwari keeps it together today! 

With both of Boyd's horses going in the afternoon, I have plenty of time to hit the shops in the Trade Fair. 

XXX Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment