Friday, October 11, 2013

A word from Boyd after Dressage at Boekelo

Photo Courtesy EventingNation.com

Hey guys,

Oscar did well in the dressage this afternoon. It has been pouring rain heavily for the last 24 hours and the footing was terrible.  I felt like it was hard to show off his trot as he was slipping and sliding. I was still very please with his score of 46. A few experts thought I was harshly marked, but I think it was about right. 

It looks like a testing course tomorrow. I plan to ride him with a good rhythm throughout the course, and try not to use him up too early. 

Wish me luck!

Boyd

 For coverage of the event, including competition videos and video interviews, visit EventingNation.com: 
 
 
And don't forget to read Trading  Aces Syndicate Member Katie Walker's journal from Boekelo:
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! One of my fav movies when I was a kid did mention that dressage in the rain is liking dancing Swan Lake in clogs in a bog. Safe ride tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete